Saturday, August 24, 2013

More on Tellez' testimony

The leadership of the APS holds many meetings of many kinds.  Regular, special, and school board committee meetings take place in the castle keep, wikilink.

"Community involvement meetings" take place in various places. There were public meetings in particular, on bullying and goal setting.

It is APS Police Chief Steve Tellez' sworn testimony that at these meetings, I would follow senior members of the leadership of the APS and repeatedly invade their personal space.

I beg to differ.

It is interesting to note that the Chief of Police Steve Tellez, who was following me around and arguably under the circumstances, invading my personal space, never thought in all of these many invasions, to take a picture of the invasion.  You know; gather evidence.

At all times when I am on APS property, I am put under immediate surveillance by as many as two or more police officers.  In six years, they have not witnessed me doing anything worthy of a photograph, much less criminal charges.



Tellez did not mention what I actually do at meetings.

He did not mention that I sit or stand in the back of the meeting.  I don't crowd anybody unnecessarily.  If I did, there would be evidence; there would testimony that isn't conflicted.

He failed to mention that often, I asked questions of the senior leadership of the APS.  The questions, though imminently legitimate, made them feel uncomfortable.  They don't like it when I ask questions; they don't like it a lot.

I once asked Winston Brooks,

Why do we never talk about student discipline?  
If I could ask him another question, I would ask him,
Why do we never talk about student discipline?
Brooks thinks, if he can dodge a question a certain number of times, it can't be asked again.


Tellez testified that most of the "in their face" encounters took place "after school board meetings".

The record, if the record has not gone missing, will show; I almost never stayed until the end of any school board meeting.  I went for the public forum, watched the audience leave, listened to Matters of Information, and then left.

Tellez did not mention that I had made them genuinely uncomfortable on a number of occasions, simply by asking them to respond legitimate questions about subjects like character education, standards, and accountability.


It is upon Tellez' utterly unjustified recommendation, that an entire administrative complex has been hardened in anticipation of my inevitable armed assault (in support of role modeling of the Pillars of Character Counts!).  Yeah, right.


Look at Winston Brooks' face.  Tellez is telling him something about the fact that I had entered the keep, and had brought with me; a poster.  Glaring at the photographer, APS Coo Brad Winter. Tellez reports directly to him, unless of course Brooks is standing there and wants a piece.

On the subject of posters, it is Tellez' sworn testimony that I/we held up posters in a manner that blocked the view of other members of the audience.

Getting the APS thumb from Steve Tellez
Contemporaneous photographs suggest Tellez' testimony simply isn't true.  There are no audience members behind us, no view being blocked.

A compliance inducing pinch is delivered.
If ever a view was being blocked by a poster, Tellez or someone else would have taken a photograph; as evidence.

There are photographs in evidence, of peaceful, silent, and entirely civil protest in the back of the room.  A Constitutionally protected activity; the petition of our government, over redress of our grievances.


He has perjured himself.  He cannot produce any physical evidence to support his sometimes laughable testimony.  He said he watched a videotape of me sneaking in a side door.  He can't show us the video or explain why he cannot show us the video.  Physical evidence was within his grasp, and now it has gone missing.

Why?  How?  By whom?

It is Tellez apparently, who is the fountain of the pernicious gossip that is whipping up the hysteria in the leadership of the APS.

Gossip hell, let's call it what it is; slander and libel.

Tellez has testified that the record of weapons charges against students bringing weapons to school is being manipulated by "administrative solutions" depending on whether the arrest is made by and APS cop or a city cop.

The Journal, KRQE, KOAT, and KOB TV all know about it.




photo Mark Bralley

No comments: