Thursday, August 11, 2011

Illegal arrest; 14


An armed member of APS publicly funded private police force; their Praetorian Guard, is seen telling me that if I attempt to enter the building to stand at the public forum to deliver a petition I was carrying for a citizens interest group; I will be arrested for criminal trespass.


The same the day before; arrest #13.

Please don't misunderstand my use of the term Praetorian Guard, wikilink. I use it to describe the use of the police force and the loyalties of its leadership. Individually, I have no problems at all with the officers who are following (unlawful) orders. I get the impression that most of them would really rather be somewhere else doing something else. It is the leadership that is corrupt, not the rank and file.

Most don't understand that they are enforcing an illegal restraining order bearing the signatures of only two board members and their corrupt chief. They recently voted no confidence in the recently, secretly promoted Chief and Deputy Chief.


There are exceptions. This
APS police officer was clearly
getting a kick out of getting
in my face; harassing me and
abusing the power entrusted to him.

At this moment, he is telling me APS Supt Winston Brooks is the one that ordered him to arrest and eject me from the gubernatorial debate at Eldorado High School.

Despite the fact that he had seen my legitimate ticket to enter, and knew that I had done nothing at all that would even remotely warrant my arrest and ejection.

... just following orders.




photo Mark Bralley
frame grab
ched macquigg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chad, you need to sue them for wrongful arrest and violating your free speech rights.