Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I have burned my bridges, I am told

I am in discussion with someone from the establishment's media. We are discussing whether or not they will investigate and report upon my allegations of public corruption and incompetence in the leadership of the APS and their Police Department, their Praetorian Guard, their publicly funded private police force.

I was told that I can't expect them to just forget about all the mean things I've said about the media and their failure heretofore to investigate and report upon credible allegations and evidence of public corruption in the leadership of the APS. They can't be expected to ignore all that and just follow a solid lead on public corruption and incompetence. Or words to that effect.

I reminded them, there is more good to be done by focusing on their personal and professional obligations to investigate and report upon credible allegations and evidence of a cover up of felony criminal misconduct involving APS senior administrators, than there is in worrying about who phoned in the tip.

No comments: