Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Still no meeting with Esquivel and Tellez

Still, I have heard nothing from APS School Board President Marty Esquivel regarding the setting of a meeting that he insists must precede "reinstatement" of my right to attend board meetings and to petition my government.

Accordingly, I have written to him yet again;

Mr. Esquivel,

I am at a loss to imagine a reason you cannot set up a meeting with Chief Tellez in a timely manner, beyond your own lack of character and/or courage. Is there another good and ethical reason about which I might write?

I remind you of the words of William Gladstone who wrote;
"Justice delayed is justice denied."
But then you already knew that, right?

macq

PS Still waiting also, for your reply on the appearance of a conflict of interest regarding;
  1. your public service as a school board member, and
  2. your defense of Bruce Malott, and
  3. your connections to Malott's accounting firm, Meyners + Co, and
  4. their various accounting contracts with the APS
A reader offers a fifth; (I am unaware of the circumstances related to this issue, I merely pass it along as a "reader service")
5. and your deal to sell your land to aps for their soccer field. You know, the one that cost 1 million to build then 800,000 to fix.

No comments: