Monday, September 20, 2010

Mr Esquivel

I have heard from School Board President and open government lawyer Marty Esquivel.

He has indicated that "(we) will be in touch" regarding the meeting he insists must take place before he will call off his Praetorian Guard and their efforts to deny me access to board meetings and to my right to petition my government.

To which I responded;

Mr. Esquivel,

I am disappointed that you are not willing to actually schedule the meeting that you insist must precede the "reinstatement" of my right to petition my government.

macq

PS. On another issue, I am wondering if you are willing to make a candid, forthright and honest statement for the record on the subject of the apparent conflict of interest regarding;
  1. your public service as a school board member, and
  2. your defense of Bruce Malott, and
  3. your connections to Malott's accounting firm, Meyners + Co, and
  4. their various accounting contracts with the APS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5. and your deal to sell your land to aps for their soccer field. You know, the one that cost 1 million to build then 800,000 to fix.