Saturday, September 25, 2010

"Anonymous" couldn't sleep last night.

So s/he went to my blog, read post after post after post, and then posted an ad hominem attack on each of them. Not one of them contained a challenge of my facts or logic.

Normally, unless they are completely beyond the pale, and in the interests of full disclosure, I go ahead and publish them. Then I post my appreciation for their ad hominem attack.

For what ever reason these cowardly (they always post anonymously) pathetic piss ants have taken to disliking me, the clearest path to discrediting me would be to point to an error that I have made. They can't, so they attack me instead.

Lately, at least one of them is very worked up over my objection to School Board President Marty Esquivel's use of the APS Praetorian Guard to stifle my dissent. S/he writes that it is an appropriate use of government resources to deny me the opportunity to exercise my rights to free speech and to petition my government.

Anonymous is ignorant. If s/he had even a basic understanding of civil liberties, s/he would understand that First Amendment protection was written to protect people exactly like me, from the abuse of people exactly like them.

As offensive as they can sometimes be, the ad hominem attacks are like manna to me; their inability to point to errors in fact or logic sustain me in my belief that indeed, I have it right;
Esquivel
is wrong to hide the truth about;

  • obstructing an independent audit of internal controls in the APS, and
  • denying due process rights to hundreds of whistle blowers, and
  • the leadership of the APS abdicating as role models of the APS Student Standards of Conduct, and
  • covering up of corruption in the APS Police Department of the involvement of senior APS administrators in felony criminal misconduct.
And further that, I have it right;
Mayor Berry is wrong on not requiring PIOs to tell the truth as opposed to spinning the truth to the advantage of their bosses.
  • Public Information Officers have an obligation to answer any legitimate question about the public interests, candidly, forthrightly and honestly.
In addition to his or her ignorance, s/he is mind numbingly naive. S/he wrote last night, that if what I was arguing was actually true, the media would be covering the story. The Journal, for example, is covering up the cover up of corruption they reported, link. Neither KOAT, nor KRQE, nor KOB will investigate or report upon any of the four credible allegations listed above.

S/he can assign neither meaning nor importance to the fact that neither Esquivel nor Mayor Berry has denied the substance of either argument.

When the question is;
will you tell us the truth,
the whole (ethically redacted) truth and
nothing but the truth?
any answer except yes, means no.

No comments: