Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'll take that bet!

Some sniveling piss ant wrote a lengthy ad hominem attack as a comment on my post; "Anonymous" couldn't sleep last night. I chose to not publish the comment because it failed to include even one specific challenge of any fact or logic in the post. And, I am under no obligation, legally, ethically, or morally, to publish ad hominem attacks.

S/he did offer to make a bet, albeit anonymously and therefore meaninglessly. S/he claimed a willingness to bet that

School Board
Member Paula Maes

never said;

"I will never agree to any
audit that individually identifies
any ..." corrupt or incompetent
APS administrator or board member.





So "anonymous", put your money where your mouth is;
any amount (I would suggest a minimum of $100.00
to make it worth my while to pry the public record loose
from the leadership of the APS) and name an independent
third party to hold the wagers and to adjudicate the bet.

S/he is free to "respect" your cowardly need to hide your identity through out the process.

I look forward to you putting your money where your
mouth is and honoring the bet you proposed.

Right, and a pint of Häagen-Dazs serves four.

Update; "Anonymous" has responded; she will not be putting her
money where her mouth is; no mention of the bet she proposed.
According to the tracking software, she has read
32 posts
on this blog in the last two days and is still unable to point
to a single error in my facts or flaw in my logic. Her relentless
ad hominem attacks provide her vindication of all that I have
written in at least, the last
32 posts.





photo Mark Bralley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She said it, I watched it on TV. I was appalled then, and now. I have about 3 or 4 years left in the climate of retaliation that is known as APS. When I am safely retired, I have a list of questions I plan to ask the board during public forum, very uncomfortable questions. Ched will not be standing alone then.
anothermouse