Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Another question for APS' service center

While were asking APS Service Center Director Toby Herrera questions; I have another question that has remained unanswered by the board for years.

Mr. Herrera,

Again, pursuant to Paula Maes insistence, I have another question for you.

In February 2007, it was revealed that there was a scandal in the APS Police force leadership.  The scandal was investigated by at least three entities, personnel, the APS police themselves, and at least one private investigator.

My question is;

Why won't the leadership of the APS release the ethically redacted versions of all investigations related to the scandal?
Please note; my question is "why?" not "how?".  I have been informed already that APS' lawyers believe that the law allows them to keep the findings from public knowledge; my question is why would they want or need to.

Again, grateful for your time and attention

ched macquigg

No comments: