Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Were it not that Esquivel and Maes would have me arrested for doing so,

I would be at the public forum at the school board meeting tomorrow night.

I will not be there because a publicly funded private police force will stand in my way. The APS Police will stand between me and my free exercise of my Constitutionally protected human rights.

They will stand there, with their guns, their mace, tasers, handcuffs and their badges; every cop tool there is, except a running tape recorder, and deprive me of my liberty.


Were it not for an utterly unlawful abuse of public power and resources in behind School Board enforcer Marty Esquivel's utterly unlawful restraining order, I would exercise my right to speak freely and to petition my government for redress of my several legitimate grievances.

Peercy, Robbins and Esquivel tossing us from an Audit Committee meeting.
They deprive me of my liberty; they would arrest me,
for the 17th time.

Journal City Editor Charlie Moore can't see a story here.
Nor can his counterparts at KRQE, KOAT, or KOB.

Kind of hard to believe, isn't it.




photos Mark Bralley

No comments: