Monday, January 22, 2007

It will be reported eventually

I was removed, against my will, from four board meetings in a row, by members of the APS Police Department.

They and the Leadership of the APS will say that I was properly removed because I was deliberately and illegitimately disruptive of the public interest.

I say that I was exercising my parliamentary, legal, civil, and human rights to resist the deliberate dis-involvement of stakeholders in decisions that affect them. I say that I was removed illegally, by members of a publicly financed private police force, at the behest of school board members protecting their own political and self interests.

I say that the public interest has been betrayed;
not by me,but by the leadership of the APS.

The truth, most of it, is a matter of public record. I will stand on the evidence and hold myself accountable for my conduct.

It remains to be seen how the media will report it.

KKOB KOB KOAT KRQE Journal Tribune

No comments: