Thursday, February 24, 2011

Robbins won't answer

I suspect that the APS Audit Committee withdrew into executive session (behind closed doors) to discuss problems with APS' Whistleblower program in violation of the law, link. The law limits the topics which can be discussed behind closed doors, and I believe the discussion they had did not qualify for the exception.

I tried to get a candid, forthright, and honest statement from APS Audit Committee Chair David Robbins, about what was read for the "closing statement" before they closed the meeting. I asked him personally for a copy of the closing statement he read, and he won't send me one.

Which begs a question;

What is David Robbins trying to hide?

Update; 16:10, I have found out through another channel that the discussion of whistle blower complaints was removed from the agenda of the executive session and all of the whistle blower information was discussed in open session.

Which begs a question; then why was it on the agenda to be discussed in secret?




photo Mark Bralley

No comments: