Thursday, September 08, 2011

"They" say you can come in, but we will arrest you if you are disruptive.

As we parked in the lot at Ernie Pyle Middle School, APS Police Chief Steve Tellez was standing with two other APS Police Officers. The instant he recognized Mark Bralley and me, Tellez went running inside.

He has unlawful orders from School Board Member Marty Esquivel, to arrest me if I try to exercise my Constitutionally protected human rights to participate in a board meeting, and he was likely confused over whether I could participate in this particular meeting.

Esquivel's unlawful order didn't apply in the context of the Goals setting meeting scheduled for the evening, link, but Tellez is a toady not a thinker, so he ran to Brooks for more specific marching orders.

Brooks orders; I could enter but I would be ejected if I was disruptive.

sidebar;

It is worth noting at this point; when my lawyer asked APS for any public records at all, that demonstrated that I have ever been "disruptive" at a board meeting, the District was able to produce none, not one!

I have been illegally arrested 14 times and APS cannot produce any evidence at all to justify even one of them.
When I reminded Tellez that I didn't need his permission to attend because the unlawful restraining order didn't apply to any meetings beside full board meetings, he seemed unmoved. Either he couldn't comprehend the difference or more likely, the difference made no difference.




photo Mark Bralley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/videos-show-teens-fighting-at-school


Bullies will be Bullies is APS's policy at every level.