Sunday, December 03, 2006

“What I'm after is accountability”,

says Mayor Martin Chavez.

“What I’m after is accountability”,

Says Ched MacQuigg; the guy who keeps asking APS Leaders to answer the same question.

Will you hold yourself honestly accountable to a meaningful standard of conduct?

“Seems unlikely” says the Administration, the Board and Modrall.

They didn’t actually say that that. Actually they didn’t say anything. They stonewalled. Like we all don’t know what that means.

Mayor Martin Chavez and I are after accountability in the Leadership of the Albuquerque Public Schools.

We should be standing together at the next board meeting. But we won’t. Perhaps he doesn’t want to be seen with me.

Mayor,
If you will assure me that you will go to the next board meeting and ask the Leadership of the APS if they, as role models for 98,000 of our sons and daughters, and as the stewards of the public trust and treasure, and as public servants; will hold themselves honestly accountable to a meaningful standard of conduct; then I will not.

Let me know what they say.

No comments: