Sunday, December 24, 2006

The burden of proof falls reasonably upon whom?

I aver; the leadership of the APS offers no opportunity to be held accountable for their character or their competence. And further that, that is proof of mal, mis, and non feasance as public servants; and as role models for 98,000 of our sons and daughters.

Am I to prove the negative? Am I to produce every sheet of paper that they have printed, to show than not one has on it a system that offers a principled resolution of a complaint made against them? And further that not one of those sheets of paper shows a record of honest accountability to even the student standard of conduct?

Or is the burden of proof upon them to produce that one sheet of paper?

What do I have to do to get them to surrender it? I have been asking for it for fourteen years. I have asked the newspapers to ask to see that proof; or report that it does not exist. I have taken them to court. I have run for the board.

Beyond any reasonable doubt,
there is no record that proves honest accountability to any meaningful standard of conduct.

Incontrovertibly established by self evidence; voters have a right to know the truth while there is time enough to participate meaningfully in the decisions that must soon be made.

No comments: