Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Journal refuses to cover APS School Board challenge.

An effort was made to interest the Journal in;
the APS school board’s refusal to hold an open and honest public meeting about revisiting both an old school board resolution and their decision to remove from their own standards of conduct a role modeling clause which had read;

In no case shall the standards of conduct for an adult be lower than the standards for students.

I have been contacted by Journal reporter Shelby Perea who wrote;
“Hello,
I am not planning on writing about this.
Thank you”

To which I responded;
Ms Perea,
thank you for responding.
Shall I report this decision as your own or you following orders? If so, whose orders?

And later
I really don't want to be a pest, but you understand deadlines. I am about to report that the Journal has refused to cover this story. Upon whose desk should the buck stop? In the absence of an alternative, that would be yours.
And later still
May I have then, the name of the person to whom you report, in order that I might follow up?  If you will not identify your boss, will you at least forward this email to him or her?


I have yet to receive a response.

No comments: