Monday, February 24, 2014

APS Police Chief put on administrative leave?

Camera shy ex-Chief?
Nothing up on APS' award winning website or on the websites of any of the local TV stations, but I've been told that APS Police Chief Steve Tellez has been put on administrative leave.  I consider my source reliable.

Tellez has been the subject of a number of complaints in the past and, he is part and parcel to the cover up of the cover of the corruption in the leadership of the APS' police force, so it could be just about anything.

I have no way to corroborate the story because I'm not allowed to ask them questions apparently, while I'm suing them.  At this point, we'll just put it out as a rumor.

One that's way, way overdue.




photo Mark Bralley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, you beat them to the punch. Well done Ched

ched macquigg said...

Thank you for your kind attention.