Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Audit Committee meeting agenda.

The APS Audit Committee is meeting this Thursday, Feb 19.

The agenda includes the following items;

Executive Session pursuant to (§ 10-15-1 (H) (2))
for the purpose of discussing limited personnel matters
in connection with Internal Audit.

SilentWhistle procedures, statistics.
It would seem that my allegations are on the table.

On the table in a secret meeting; but on the table, nevertheless.

Whether that means, I will ever be allowed to defend them,
on the record, is still up in the air.

I keep asking.
They keep not answering.

The School Board has the authority to decide who may attend
a particular closed meeting.

They can invite in, anyone they want.

They can invite me in. They should invite me in.
They are the senior role models of a standard of conduct
that requires them to provide principled resolutions
of complaints.

Barring that,

I am of the opinion that the board members elect should be
in the room, since they are going to own the mess
if it is handled inappropriately.

There is after all, an ongoing complaint filed with the
Office of the State Auditor over what I suspect is the

"limited personnel matters in connection with the audit".



Worthy of note; the draft minutes are not on the agenda
as is past practice. They should be available for inspection.

No comments: