Friday, May 23, 2014

My voiced cracked a little; ergo I'm dangerous.

Defendants Marty Esquivel and Winston Brooks need to convince a federal court judge that I am so mentally unstable that I am dangerous to board members and senior administrators.  They are justified therefore, in banning me for life from school board meetings that have a public forum.

A federal court judge has already ruled against them, but they have nothing but time and an unlimited budget to fund their cost is no object legal defense.

One of the things Esquivel and Brooks like to point to, is that sometimes when I am speaking at a public forum, emotion creeps into my voice.

This was the forum where the APS board decided that they would rather cut into speakers allotted time than into their own free time.

They do everything they can possibly do, to make people feel uncomfortable speaking up at a board meeting, and then they hold it against you if it works.

If you've an interest, click on link
find the May 21 2014, Meeting
click on Video
fast forward to 1:28:50


photo Mark Bralley







No comments: