Wednesday, September 28, 2011

APS' Fight club cover up

It appears that on August 18, 2011, the fight club at Rio Grande High School was staging a bout. The APS police were called and reportedly maced seven students. I am given to understand that those students called the Sheriff's Department to file a complaint against the APS officers who maced them.

I am trying to get my hands on the two incident reports; one from APS PD and the other from the Sheriff's Department; it isn't easy.

I am also told, APS Director of Communications was on the phone trying to get the BCSO to change their report, and that, that request is what sparked the controversy over the commissions.

None of this can be immediately verified because APS in particular want's to keep the lid on their fight club problem and the macing of the students.

The local media hasn't said a word. I am told KRQE was running the story and then pulled it at Chavez' behest. I couldn't get a confirmation from KRQE, which leads me to believe the allegation is true; the establishment media is part of the cover up.

No comments: